Walmart Pharmacy Refill
- Customers can refill a Walmart Pharmacy prescription online in a matter of minutes
- Pill poppers can refill using a prescription with or without creating an account
- Those who create an account will have faster refill access next time
The Walmart Pharmacy Refill service is free to use for all pharmacy members and when refilling as a guest the customer will have to provide their date of birth, RX number, and the Walmart Pharmacy store number in which the prescription will be picked up. The RX number will be 7 digits long while the store number will be 4 digits long and customers are allowed to refill up to 7 prescriptions in one go.
Walmart Pharmacy Refill Quick Notes
- The RX number and store number can be located on the customers Walmart pharmacy prescription card
- Those who elect to create a Walmart pharmacy refill account will need a valid email address or can simply link their Facebook account
- Once an online pharmacy account has been created customers can also track their most recent orders (dates in green are recently ordered, in transit or ready to be picked up)
- The Walmart online pharmacy is a must for consumers who use Walmart pharmacies on a regular basis
- New prescriptions can also be filled by mail or phone (online is the fastest)
- Those pill poppers who have run out of refills are encouraged to have the Walmart pharmacist contact the customers doctor to get authorization to extend the prescription
- Some states will require the customer to present a valid photo ID in order to obtain the prescription
Caregivers are allowed to pick up the prescription on behalf of their patient as long as they have been added to the customers Walmart Pharmacy online account. Any questions in regards to the Walmart Pharmacy Refill service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-WALMART (1-800-925-6278).