Voice of the Veteran Survey
- Veterans can take the Department of Veterans Affairs Customer Satisfaction Survey to share their experience with the VA and offer comments on areas of improvement
- A veteran must receive a survey invitation code to take part in the JD Power VA survey
- Once started, the VA survey shouldn’t take veterans more than 15 minutes to fully complete, depending on how in detail the veteran goes into their answers
The JD Power Veterans Affairs Satisfaction Survey is a way for veterans to take a survey about the care they received at a VA hospital. Any veteran who receives the survey invitation is eligible, regardless of how long they served, when they served, or even if they are still active duty. Only certain veterans are randomly selected to take the JD Power VA survey, and only veterans who have received an invitation can take part in the survey.
Voice of the Veteran Survey Quick Notes
- Will take less than 5 minutes to complete
- All feedback will help make life better for veterans and the Department of Veterans Affairs
The VA survey presented by JD Power will ask veterans about the attention they received in a VA hospital, as well as other aspect of VA care, including dispensing of funds, how responsive representatives are to questions, and how easy to use the VA web site is.
How to begin taking the Department of Veterans Affairs Survey
To take the VA survey, veterans just need to enter the survey access code they received. This VA survey code can be found either above their printed name on the front of the postcard received in the mail or in the upper right hand corner of the survey they received in the mail (if you received one).
To contact the VA about the Department of Veterans Affairs Survey
- Call 877-774-JDPA or 877-774-5372
- e-mail at VeteransAffairs@jdpa.com