Optical Disk Drive Anti Trust
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled In re Optical Disk Drive Products Antitrust Litigation which is pending in the United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Class members can file claim forms online
- All exclusions and objection to the Optical Disk Drive Products Antitrust Litigation must be in by 10/19/16
The Optical Disk Drive Anti Trust lawsuit is open to legal residents living in Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wisconsin who purchased a internal ODD, a stand-alone ODD designed for internal use in a computer, or an ODD designed to be attached externally to a computer between the dates of February 1, 2003 and February 31, 2008. In order to receive any type of settlement award the class member MUST file a claim before 7/1/17.
Optical Disk Drive Anti Trust Quick Notes
- This is case number 3:10-MD-2143-RS
- The settlement pool is just north of $124 million US Dollars
- The amount of any settlement payment will be based on a class member’s qualifying purchases and the total number of class members
- Class members are allowed to collect their settlement via PayPal, Amazon Balance, or Google Wallet
- All objections and exclusion request must be mailed to: In re ODD Products Indirect Purchaser Litigation, PO Box 43424, Providence, RI 02940-3424
Please note Optical Disk Drive Anti Trust class members who exclude themself from the settlements and/or the litigation, may be able to sue the defendants about the issues related to this case in a seperate lawsuit.
Any questions about the lawsuit can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org (email) or 877-368-9020 (phone). Class members filing their claim via US Mail should send it to: In re ODD Products Indirect Purchaser Litigation, P.O. Box 43424, Providence, RI 02940-3424.