Nick Jr Activate
- Activate a device online associated with a Nick Jr account
- Parents can sleep easy knowing their kid will be glued to the device watching Nick Jr instead of pestering them
- Activation will take less than 2 minutes (assuming the parent knows how to operate a computer and the device in question)
- The activation code is required in order to begin
- Once the device has been activate all Nick Jr shows will become available
The Nick Jr activate service is free for and is available for most TV providers. In the even that a TV provider is not listed please step back and take a few deep breathes realizing that Nick is currently working hard to ensure that all TV providers will participate. It is not receommened to share a Nick Jr account online with friends as it could put the account in at risk. In the event that the activation code isn’t working or has expired, click on “Regenerate Code” on the settings page to get a new activation code. Most of the shows on Nick Jr are available in BEAUTIFUL HD and come with closed captioning.
- A must for parents with small children
- Does not cost a dime as it is a value added service from the TV provider
- Nick shows are only available to customers in the US
This sounds good and all but how does the parent sign into the device once the Nick Jr account has been activate?
- Download the app from the device’s app store
- Inside the app, select the TV service provider and copy the activation code
- Visit nickjr.com/activate and enter the activation code there
- Sign in with the TV provider in question (i.e. Spectrum, DISH)
- Once successfully signed in the parent can allow the child to watch their favorite Nick Jr shows and take out some me time