My TMO Claim
- Billed as a one-stop access point to all the information the T-Mobile customer needs to file, complete or track a device protection claim.
- Requires the customers mobile phone number or serial number
- Operated by Assurant, Inc who provides a simple claims process that will allow the customer to reconnect quickly without having to pay significant repair or replacement costs
- Claims can be initiated due to mechanical or electrical breakdown, accidental damage, loss and theft
- Claims can be submitted online 24 hours a day 7 days a week
The My TMO Claim service is free to use and provides an electronic delivery of T-Mobile Premium Device Protection documents in order to view service fees/deductibles. The service also allows customer to download required claim forms, review general information about a phone claim, obtain shipping information in regards to the replacement T-Mobile device, download a shipping label, or confirm a replacement device has been received. Customers who file a claim in regards to a mechanical breakdown will be charged a $5 processing fee while customers who file a accidental damage, lost or stolen claim will be charged a costly non-refundable service fee/deductible, per occurrence. Customers looking to file a claim MUST do so within 90 days of the claim incident under the terms of their T-Mobile policy. When filing a claim be sure to have the device’s mobile number, device manufacturer, make and model, Device IMEI and a valid credit card (i.e. Visa, AMEX, Discover) or a eCheck for service fee/deductible cost. Customers can also dial toll-free 1-866-866-6285 to speak with a T-Mobile customer service agent that can help them file a claim.
MyTMOClaim.com Filing Instructions
- Do something to the phone that would cause the need for a claim
- Navigate to mytmoclaim.com
- Provide the mobile number
- Set back and wait for the claim to be processed
- DO NOT file a claim unless it is really needed
- An email address will be required
- The device model can be found on the device packaging or on the receipt
- Those who do not have the original packaging or receipt can dial T-Mobile directly at 1-877-778-2106 for assistance