My Leave Pay
- Anyone who worked for the Veterans Health Administration during the last four years could be entitled to back pay as a result of this class action settlement
- Class members contend they should have received “night” or “Saturday” premium wages when taking leave between the dates of February 1, 2012 and Feb. 28, 2021
- The lawsuit is being held in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C
The My Leave Pay class action lawsuit is entitled DeMons, et al. v. United States, and is case number 13-779C. If the class member has passed away the class members spouse or children or parents can file a claim on their behalf.
My Leave Pay Quick Notes
- All class members who file a valid claim will be represented by Ira M. Lechner
- The deadline to file a claim is listed as 9/16/16
- Those Veterans Health Administration employees who do not file a Claim Form will automatically be excluded from this case and will not be able to recover any back pay
- The exact amount of money any one settlement member will receive is not known at this time
Any questions about the My Leave Pay class action lawsuit can be directed to DeMons Claims Administrator P.O. BOX 4349 Portland, OR 97208-4349 or 1-877-810-7928 or via email at Administrator@MyLeavePay.com.