My Health Equity
- Access a health savings account online
- Customers will need their username (or the email address that was used upon sign up)
- The service is operated by HealthEquity, Inc.
The My Health Equity service is free to use and new users will have to go through a short registration process before access is allowed. Please note that HealthEquity, Inc. (“HealthEquity”) does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment AND any medical conditions should be directed to the users primary care physician. The tools and services provided by My Health Equity are designed for consumers who are saving for a health retirement account and should not be used as professional medical advice. Those who would like to opt out or terminate their My Health Equity account can dial HealthEquity toll-free at 866.346.5800. Once signing up for the service the customer will be able to check an account balance, view certain fees, make bothersome payments, request a withdrawal, and the identity of persons to whom payments are being made (i.e. health care providers).
My Health Equity Quick Notes
- Some users may have been signed up for the service through the employer
- Any questions about work related health insurance issues should be directed to the employees HR department
- A valid email address is required at the time of sign up
Health Equity Inc
- Utah based non-bank health savings trustee
- The Trustee designation allows HealthEquity to be the custodian of health savings accounts regardless of which financial institution the funds are deposited with
- The firm can be found in the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol HQY
The HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY) corporate office can be found at 15 West Scenic Pointe Drive Suite 100 Draper, UT 84020 and reached by phone by calling 801-727-1000. The firm is headed by Mr. Jon Kessler (CEO) and Dr. Stephen D. Neeleman M.D. (who is the founder).