- The My Albertson’s online servive is designed for employees of SuperValu to manage their HR needs like viewing their paycheck, asking for time off, and changing their insurance elections
- MyAlbertsons.com is only accessible to current employees of Albertsons or SuperValu, former employees, or employees who have retired from the company
- Albertson’s or SuperValu employees logging in to the site will use the same user ID and password they use for their Albertson’s portal, pharmacy, or IDM system
Employees who need to register for the My Albertson’s site for the first time will need to register with their last name and their employee number to get access. Information found on the My Albertson’s web site is the same information that any Albertson’s or SuperValu manager would have access to, so employees are recommended to check with the online portal before seeking out a SuperValu manager. Anyone accessing the My Albertson’s web site who isn’t permitted may be subject to punishment under local laws.
My Alberstons Quick Notes
- Any questions about the service can be directed to 877-932-7948
- Albertson’s employees are considered to be SuperValu employees, as the chain purchased Albertson’s some years ago
- On a hot summer days in n August of 2006, over 1,100 Albertson’s stores were sold to Super
- No fee or payment will need to be made in order to access this HR tool online
More about Albertsons and SuperValu
SuperValu was founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1926 and is one of the largest grocery store chains in America (the fifth largest behind Kroger). Today, they have their headquarters at Eden Prairie, Minnesota. SuperValu has over 2,500 food stores, almost 900 in-store pharmacies, and just over 115 fuel centers. SuperValu was well known for being the main supplier to IGA stores for over 80 years.