- Obtain more information (to include the claim form) in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Zizian v. Massage Envy settlement and Bandell v. Massage Envy
- Class members of the case claim that Massage Envy prevented members from using accrued massages after membership cancellation, termination or non-renewal
- Massage Envy has denied any actions of wrong doing but has agreed to settle to avoid a long, drawn out court battle
The Massage Settlement includes anyone who had a membership at a Massage Envy franchise within the United States was cancelled, terminated for non-payment, or not renewed between February 7, 2021 and February 30, 2021, and had at least one accrued and unused 50-minute massage OR were an active Massage Envy member as of February 30, 2021. Class members who are not happy with the settlement terms have until Oct. 18, 2021 to exclude themselves from the lawsuit.
Massage Settlement Comments
- Class members who file claims must provide the unique ID code associated with the Massage Envy purchase
- The unique ID code was either mailed or emailed to the customer upon sign up
- The deadline to file a claim in the Massage Settlement case is listed as 10/18/16
- Those who do not file a claim will lose all rights associated with the class action lawsuit
- The case will be heard in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 1/13/2017
Any questions about the Massage Settlement (such as how to obtain the unique ID code) can be addressed to the Claims Administrator at 1-888-372-6327 or via email info@MassageSettlement.com. Class members who elect to file a claim by mail should send it to: Zizian v. Massage Envy Franchising LLC c/o GCG P.O. Box 10314. The Massage Settlement fax number is listed as 614-553-1409. Attorneys Frank J. Johnson, Brett M. Weaver, Joshua H. Eggnatz, and Michael J. Pascucci will represent the class members while Luanne Sacks will represent Massage Envy.