- Access PayPal Manager using either Payflow or PayPal credentials
- Those using the service for the first time will have to link their PayPal Account to their Payflow Account
- When accessing the service using Payflow credentials please leave the Users field blank for those logging in for the first time
- This service is operated by PayPal Inc.
The Manager PayPal service requires the partner number, the merchant login ID, and a valid password. Those who have lost or misplaced their password will have to start the account recovery service using the merchant login or partner number (the password will be emailed to the address on file). Any questions in regards to the Manager PayPal service can be directed to 1-877-579-5977 or paypal.com/help.
What in the world is a PayPal Payment Gateway and highlights?
- Allows businesses (both large and small) to accept credit cards online using a merchant account
- No setup or monthly fees for Payflow Link
- Works with almost any merchant account, processor, and shopping cart
- Many businesses receive a small incremental sales boost when adding the service