Key Welcome First Niagara
- Allows First Niagara banking customer can access their account via KeyBank Online Banking
- Before accessing their account they will have to go through a short simple enrollment process
- This is a ONE TIME enrollment process for First Niagara customers only
In order to enroll using the Key Welcome First Niagara service clients will need their SSN or TIN, current debit card and PIN, current account number from one of your First Niagara accounts, AND a valid email address. Assuming the customer has all of the previously mentioned banking information the enrollment process should take less than 2 minutes to complete. Once the customers has completed this bothersome, but short this one-time enrollment process they can access their account through key.com.
- Cleveland, Ohio based regional bank
- Annual revenues top 4 billion US dollars
- As of 2008 KeyBank has been the only major bank based in Cleveland (GO Indians!)
The Key Bank corporate office is based at 127 Public Square, Cleveland, Ohio 44114 and the bank can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol KEY. KeyBank provides online banking, loans, insurance, lines of credits, and checking/savings accounts. KeyBank has brick and mortar branches in the states of Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Vermont, and Washington (and employees more than 14,000 people).
Any questions in regards to the Key Welcome First Niagara enrollment service can be directed to a KeyBank contact center at 1-800-539-1539. Those looking to reach the KeyBank corporate office can dial 216-689-3000.