Cigna IFP Providers
- Allows patients to find a Doctor, Hospital, or Pharmacy online
- The service is free and easy to use
- Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company
The Cigna IFP Providers service allows a patient to search via location (i.e. Dallas, New Orleans), by plan, or by keyword (i.e. primary care physcian). Cigna customers have access to hundreds of costs, personalized to their plans and coverage. Common searches associated with the Cigna IFP Providers service include family doctor, OB-GYN, General Practice Doctor, and Primary Care physician. The service also provides helpful tips such as the emergency room may not be the best option for those looking to save money as an urgent care facility or a care clinic may be just as good as the ER but at a lower cost. The Cigna find a doctor or dentist service is available in both English and Spanish plus Cigna offers an online chat service for those who have questions about finding a certain doctor in their area. Once the desired doctor/plan is found the customer should spend about 5 minutes reviewing the plan to confirm this is the right health care plan/doctor for them.
Who to contact with questions about the Cigna IFP Providers service?
- Those who get their insurance through your employer, call 1.800.Cigna24 or 1.800.244.6224
- Those who bought their insurance directly from Cigna or on the Exchange, call 1.866.494.2111
- Connecticut based medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance firm
- Founded in 1982 as a result of a merger between CG and INA (CG plus INA equals CIGNA)
- The Global Supplemental Benefits segment offers supplemental health, life, and accident insurance products
- The firm employs more than 35,000 people and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol CI
The Cigna corporate office is based at 900 Cottage Grove Road, Bloomfield, CT 06002 and can be reached by phone by calling 860-226-6000 (please do not use this number for questions in regards to the Cigna IFP Providers service).