- Loans from Borrower’s First start at $2,500 and range all the way up to $35,000 depending on the borrower’s credit score and other financial factors
- Once approved, funds from a Borrower’s First loan can be in the applicant’s bank account in just 48 hours
- APRs on Borrower’s First loan range from 6.66 percent to 29.99 percent
With Borrower’s First, customers can fill out a simple loan application that takes just a few minutes to complete, and have a decision on their approval in as little as 5 seconds. Customers who take out a loan from Borrower’s First have 36 or 60 months to pay back their loan depending on their terms. The interest rate will never go up during that time, and there is no penalty to pay off the loan early.
To help fight against fraud and identity theft, Borrower’s Firs will likely ask for additional documents from the applicant during the loan process, like a copy of their driver’s license or other verified state identification, two recent pay stub (or a copy of a voided check from a bank account where the funds will be deposited).
What Fees Does Borrower’s First Charge?
- Customers do have a 5 day grace period when it comes to making late payments on a Borrower’s First loan
- Any questions about Borrower’s First fees can be directed to 877.806.8860
There are several different fees associated with loans from Borrower’s First, like fees for late payment ($15), for an automatic withdrawal that fails ($15), a returned check ($15). Each time a customer sends payment to Borrower’s First via personal check, a $15 check processing fee will be charged. Payments made to Borrower’s First by bank transfer have no fee. Those looking to contact Borrower’s First via mail should write to: PO Box 163207, Austin, Texas 78716.