Bank of the West Personal Banking Loans
- Check out a variety of loans and line of credit options from the Bank of the West
- Customers can apply online (easy) or visit a Bank of the West location in person (hard)
- Loans can be used for an auto purchase, a home, or even buying that dream RV or Yacht
The Bank of the West Personal Banking Loans service is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and are a Bank of the West account holder. Customers who already have a loan outstanding with Bank of the West can make a payment online using the Western Union Speedpay for Bank of the West service (this payment service can be used to pay down a mortgage, credit card, loan, or commercial loan with Bank of the West.
Bank of the West Personal Banking Loans Quick Notes
- Unsecured personal loans are available and can be used for such things as a medical condition, wedding or home improvement project (fix up that old kitchen)
- Members of the US Armed Forces can apply for unsecured military loans
- RV Financing is available at $2,000 and Up
- When applying for a loan the applicant should be prepared with two years of employment history, debt information (i.e. how much they owe on their credit cards), asset information (what type of property they own), and their tax payer ID number
- Once an application has been sent the customer will receive a confirmation email informing them the application has been received
Bank of the West is an equal housing lender and is member FDIC. The firms corporate office is headquartered at 180 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94104 and is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas. Any questions about the Bank of the West Personal Banking Loans service can be directed to a super friendly customer service agent at 1-866-269-2327.