Abdeljalil TCPA Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit filed against Synchrony Bank (formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank)
- Lead plaintiffs in the case include Muhammed Abdeljalil, Richard (Jerry) Springer, Joseph Hofer and Bradley (BIG) Moore
- Class members content that Synchrony Bank placed daily robocalls to class members without their consent
The Abdeljalil TCPA Settlement class members contend that due to these bothersome robo calls they incurred either phone charges or reduced cellular telephone time by having to retrieve the messages left by the defendant (aka Synchrony Bank). Synchrony Bank denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to set up a 7 million dollar settlement fund in order to avoid the high risk of going to trial. The case is entitled Abdeljalil, et al. v. GE Capital Retail Bank and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
Abdeljalil TCPA Settlement Quick Notes
- All objections to the 7 million dollar settlement are due by Oct. 14, 2021
- All claims form MUST be filed not later than 11/14/2016
- This is case number 3:12-02078-JAH-MDD
- Class members who would like to reach out to the claims administrator via email can contact: email@example.com
- Synchrony Bank has hired the law firm of STROOCK & STROOCK & LAVAN LLP (Julia B. Strickland)
- Claim forms can be filed online or by mail
- Claim forms file by mail can be sent to: Abdeljalil v. GE Capital Retail Bank Claims Administrator P.O. Box 43420 Providence, RI 02940-3420
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 12/19/2016 but class members are not required to attend. If class member do want to attend this fairness hearing they will have to notify the courts and be ready to speak in relation to the Abdeljalil TCPA Settlement lawsuit. Any questions about the Abdeljalil v. GE Capital Retail Bank lawsuit can be directed to the claims administrator by calling (844) 448-7075.